Saturday 9 June 2012

Horaay Honey and Co

I have moved offices and unfortunately I have not been best pleased with the local fayre and then Honey and Co opened on Thursday a few doors away.Sit in or take away with Food from the Middle East and wonderful cakes and sandwiches all made and baked on the premises and delicious coffee. Itamar and Sarit I wish you all the luck in the world you deserve to do fantastically thanks to your passion for food. Lettuce,Pea,Giant Couscous,Fresh Mint,Cucumber and Feta Salad with herbs and Yoghurt Dressing. Honey and Co.25a Warren Street,London W1T 5LZ.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Neat blog.
    i probably write too much copy
    in exchange
    http://favouriteplacestoeat.blogspot.co.uk
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back to my desk from this place, the staff are lovely the food is amazing! I had Falafel starter and a mezze with a friend. I can't describe how amazingly tasty the food is.

    warren street is a little better!

    p.s I also take photos of my food and show people..

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving honey & co!!! thanks for there recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just been for lunch, brilliant food and wonderful owners. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for that review. Everyone seems to love this place. Why haven't I heard of this before? On the list next week. Have you been down Drummond Street to one of the India Buffets for lunch? Not amazing, but not bad, cheap and kind of fun..

    ReplyDelete